Monday, August 10, 2009

Little life lessons to be learnt all the time

It has been a month since my last update.

That's about the usual update rate now that I'm back to the workforce. Every work day ends on a tiring note, especially when it takes about an hour to reach home on the public transport. These days work gets busier and I can't afford to leave that early, but luckily not that late either.

Things at work are okay. I'm glad to have a good boss and nice teammates, but I can't help thinking how to perform my best at work, which only gives me more stress. So gotta learn to let go, relax, just be myself and not try too hard.

Saturday was Eden's wedding and I was glad to be her jiemei. The happy occasion turned out well, but I learnt a lesson about not to go along with assumptions and the need to always question and check things again. Cannot be lazy. I hope that serves as a wake-up call and I'll remember to apply that principle to life and work.

No comments: