Monday, August 22, 2005

Freedom From Work (at least for 2 days)!

Not having to report to office work is damn shiok, especially when you got to walk in the early evening sun!

I am on a CMMI course at Beach Road for these two days and get to go off at 530pm. Damn shiok! Usually at work can only get to go off at around 630pm or later. There are only eight participants in this course - two females (me inclusive) and four Indians (the other female included). Why are there so many Indians in the IT line?? Then I realised some of them can't exactly understand the points brought up in the discussions and could be very deeply-entrenched in their own point of view. Hehe, rac****? But alright la, I still chat with some of them and can hehe-haha (new terminology) together.

The lunch was wonderful! I thought we had to go out to get our own lunches, but instead we were ushered to the hotel restaurant which serves a buffet spread! They even have salmon and tuna sashimi! Yum yum. But now that even fish is found to contain cancer-causing chemical substances, we had all better be careful and avoid ALL meats. Let's all go vegan.

Yeah yeah. Had a jog round the park (4 rounds) in the evenings coz I got to come back home early. It feels great, and now that I've burnt the fats away, I can look forward to the buffet spread again tomorrow. Tau suan tau suan....

No comments: