Friday, August 05, 2005

Rush Rush, off to offsite

I’ve another 7 minutes to blog! Although my desk is still messy and my things unpacked, I don’t quite give a care. Later together with TEC Group Function Heads and Team Leads, I’m going to Fort Canning Lodge for an offsite. And what are we doing? Self-assessment! Which is what I helped for IA a few months back.

These two days have been busy for me, running around, trying to get slides approved and amended. Well, at least later it’ll be fun, being with the TEC folks and getting to see how their meetings go. This morning I had breakfast with TEC Group Head and Function Heads to minute their performance planning discussion. At certain points, I could have contributed to their discussion but instead, I was hesitant and missed out on the chances. Why do I always keep my mouth shut? Should have just aired my views and maybe made an impression. But it could have backfired with an amateur feedback and view.

Yay. I’m taking Monday off and thus have a long weekend to look forward to! Going to spend time with family and WW, take a long good break and just dump work all aside! Lalalala

No comments: