Saturday, August 20, 2005

Wants and More Wants

Miss Nottoz is drawing up a mind map! What mind map is this for? For MN herself! I chanced upon this book at Borders which describes how mind maps can be applied in all aspects of your life, and how we can get our priorities right using mind maps. So, shall see if this really works.

One month to getting my first work performance bonus in my career life, I’m so excited! Dunno how much it will be (blame it on stupid slow HR), but I’ve decided what wants to satisfy!

1) Classic Swiss watch (I’ve wanted one for ages!)
2) Roald Dahl’s children books
3) The Economist subscription
4) Laptop for me to do my work and surf the Internet during weekends at McDonald’s drive-out
5) 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle

And I still want to save $5k after giving treats to both families! Achievable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.Classic swiss watch- a good one cost at least 500 bucks
2.Economist-100 bucks a yr maybe
3. Jigsaw puzzle- 50 bucks
4. Laptop- 2.5k
5. Books and macdonalds drive out- shld not be more than 100 bucks
6. Treat family-200 SGD
7. Save 5k.

Conclusion: Achievable :)

Regards
Stephen

nottoz said...

Oh yay!
Hope so hope so! :)