Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gimme more work pls!

I feel so sian having nothing much to do at work! Gotta wait for the Team Lead for my QA team to come in before we can start on solid work. And that is somewhere in Nov/Dec! What am I to do in the meantime? I want to kickstart my project!!

Should I go jogging tomorrow or go for a meditation class? :)

Oh, don't call me a rac***. Today I had lunch at Banquet, a halal foodcourt which sells the usual dishes at any other foodcourts, except that all are halal. And this is not the first time I've noticed this: all their dishes and utensils are SUPER FILTHY! Very poorly-washed and bits of food are still left (in fact, stuck) on the forks, spoons and chopsticks! PUKE! And my logical reasoning is that Malays do the dish-washing and never bother to clean them thoroughly at all! Especially since the utensils are shared with all the stalls. My reasoning is not without rationale ok. I see at least one Muslim at each stall, be it a Chinese food stall or Malay food stall. I dislike going to Banquet foodcourts, but will have to bear with it when having lunch with a Malay colleague. Must bear with it.. bear with it... bear...!!

No comments: