Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cool Dool SBS Transit

Coz it has a real-time feature online to check out how long more the next bus will take to come! Just key in the bus number and the bus stop number (best is you have this checked out and memorised) and you have the number of minutes before the arrival of the next bus. Yeppie, doesn't this tie in with wireless@SG?

And I actually trust SBS Transit to bring me places, from my house to wherever I need to go. Their bus guide online is getting really intelligent, often providing the best option which I would take a long long time to figure out by checking out a hardcopy bus guide. The next thing to improve on would be the conditions of their buses. Some are really damn old, smelly and lurking with cockroaches. Or perhaps they would bid for the premium bus service?

For now, I'm lucky to have the private bus fetch me to work every morning. The friendly bus uncle waves and smiles to us every morning and gives us a warm greeting to start the workday. The fast bus speeds down wide roads and even the East Coast Park Expressway, sending us to our office on time. We get promised seats and I can comfortably chop the whole 2-seater place for myself (one for my bag[s] or for placing my leg[s] up, wahaha) without caring about public eyes. And the best part is the scenery which includes rows of private houses *dream*, greenery and cars on the highway. Oh and not to forget the Sheares bridge with its splendid view of Fullerton and CDB. All in the glow of the morning sun.

What a joy!

No comments: