Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Perfect Weather

It presented itself this evening, during my jog along Esplanade and Marina Promenade. The planetary obit has changed, causing the sun to “descend” at a later time than a few weeks ago. We could see the yellow-orange graduation in the skies amidst the Supreme Court and tall office buildings and feel the warm rays beating down on our sweaty bodies and faces. I was thinking to myself, what a perfect weather, and wanted to jump up in joy. Ah, the endorphins surge, the sweeping breeze, the enveloping sunrays. There couldn’t be a more exhilarating moment!

On another note, I saw two metrosexuals (guys) on the MRT last night. Both were in singlets, looked like they were just out of the gym and had big big bags. One had a Prada, the other a very big Coach bag. They had developed pectorals (viewed from the back) and must have done a lot of pumping. I couldn't help but wonder.. are they gays? (Ok, I know suaku me shouldn't stereotype.) Wanted to peep at their faces but didn't have the chance to. I seriously think they spend more money than I do and take care of their skin more seriously than me! My guy colleague who frequents the gym says it's urban-sexual. But nevertheless, it's eye candy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally, metrosexuals refer to straight men who are in touch with their feminine side...