Sunday, January 07, 2007

Daddy Mummy 万岁!

It’s gonna be more self-fulfillment with more activities lined up from next week onwards. In fact, it seems like 2007 promises more returns and hopefully, will bring me a step closer to my dream.

I’ve decided to take up German language classes and lessons are on every Thu evening, 615 – 930pm. I’ll definitely confirmed be late! Wahaha. There was no choice; I had to take around half hour to go down from my office. And how many times ever have I left the office at 6pm sharp? For jogs at Esplanade perhaps it’s okay, but to have me pack my bag and be ready to leave, that will take some time. But always, better late than never. =P

Next week meeting some friends – Steph, Sophia & Fang. If possible, I’ll be meeting Feng Gang as well to help out Feng in her wedding arrangements. So fast!! In less than a month she’ll be married to the guy who loves and adores her so much. Lucky Feng =)


My persistent cough had died down a little earlier the week before, but was back in greater force late last week. I blame it on the cold air-conditioning at workplace. With such a condition, how can one recover completely? Then my headache was back very frequently since Dec last year. It won’t go away easily as a nap or proper sleep doesn’t help. Usually will need to pop 2 panadols for some good relief. Sometimes I wonder if there’s something wrong up in my brain.. hmm hmm.

To help treat my cough, Daddy started cooking black beans with ginger soup for me. He even wanted to help brew the soup for me tomorrow morning before I head off to work, and that’s a whopping early hour of 6 plus am! Daddy 万岁!I recalled those days while we were very young, we got to eat yummy breakfast prepared by Daddy every morning. Some days it was French toast, some days half-boiled eggs and other days bread with butter and sugar, peanut butter or nutella. Ah, I miss Daddy’s breakfast. Now I only have an apple and a slice of bread on most days, while some days I eat at the coffeeshop downstairs, having teh and red bean pancake.

Daddy Mummy are the best!

No comments: