Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wishing all a bountiful 2007

(My current desktop background)

What matters is the returns you get at the end of the day, be it experience, lessons learnt or accomplishments. I wish 2007 is yet another year of happy moments, rich life experiences and most importantly, good health, to all.

This year is going to be a busier one for me, with possible commitments such as taking up German, volunteering as well as working towards my goal and happiness. By the mid-year point, I would like to have found another starting ground. Yoga is here to stay, and I will have to cut back on jogging to go long distances only on alternate weeks and making up for them with shorter 3+ km runs in 西瓜公园during the weekends.

Also, I resolve to catch up more with friends, including some colleagues from other departments whom I’ve previously been lazy to call up. To save more money, spending them on gifts for others than for myself. To care more about health and beauty, noting that dressing up and making up are essential to ladies, especially those who are passing beyond the fine young age of 25.

No comments: