Friday, January 12, 2007

The prawn noodles from VJC

When the weather gets very cold and I need some hot food to warm my body up, my mind thinks of the prawn noodles from VJC. Those days in VJ, we looked forward to the steamy hot bowl of prawn noodles with thick yellow noodles, with its tasty soup, to take away our coldness and boredom from attending lessons. The fact that almost all our class girls had the noodles together made the feeling even more heartwarming. Wonder if the prawn noodles stall is still around.

Last night was my first German lesson at Goethe Institut at Penang Road. Though I left the office at 6 dot, I still couldn’t make punctually for lesson. But can’t blame me, their lesson starts at 615pm. It was a big class of around 24, with a mix of working adults and students. There was a Muslim, a Pilipino and a China Chinese, I think (don’t call me a discriminator, wahaha). Diversity. Class was quite fun with interactions between students and teachers and three hours didn’t seem as long as it was. Feels good taking the first step towards my dream!

No comments: