Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Tree Friends

While having dinner with my buddy good good female friends (and two of their hubbies) last night, I mentioned about this Happy Tree Friends animated clips. Very nice and worthy watching, just don't do it before your meals. So to prove that I'm not the gee-na one among them, I shall link them to this happening site -> http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/index.html. Try it!

We had a fun time yesterday, though all had to wait for me to liquidify my Yum Yum Mushroom crepe. Those two women who are married actually are more playful and kiddish than Fang and me! I think next time they can roll around and play merrily together with their kids, behaving like them too. :p Happy to see them leading wonderful lives with their partners too. On the other hand, Fang and I need more rest! We were coughing away and especially poor Fang, gotta work hard in the IT line and even do OT on saturdays. Ger, must enjoy life while we can and job for greener pasture soon yo!

No comments: