Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jogging & My Time Alone

Mid-week! Damn fast, isn’t it?

Last evening I went jogging, from XGX Centre, along Fullerton & Esplanade, all the way to Kallang Coast Guard area and back to the exercise station under Bengamin Sheares bridge. Being the competitive me, I paced along with my fellow running mate and refused to slow down. But in the end she spurred on a bit more nearing the end-point, where I was not able to catch up anymore. Nevertheless, my speed improved a lot! There’s why we all need a pushing factor for us to improve.

After which, I had my usual weekly time-out session all for myself at EastLink, having my dinner of tau suan and tau sa pau. Mistake! Both were made richly of flour which made my tummy all bloated after the meal. I could still feel my tummy airs churning in my sleep last night. I must learn my mistake.

It’s important for us to have a time-out session all for ourselves at least once in a week. In the midst of our ever-busy and hectic lives, we could get too immersed in our work that we forget what is core to us.

No comments: