Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Quidam by Cirque du Soleil

We’re going to watch Quidam this evening! We are given tickets for four – Mama, Papa, Shou Bi, and me – totally FOC. And those are VIP seats, each costing S$250. Can you believe it?

It’s a pity TP can’t join us as she has to work, but I’m sure the next time round the whole family can go together. I’m very grateful to the organization’s goodwill (I’m not sure which organization it is, but I’m going to find out.) and generosity. Mama has been mentioning her interest in catching Quidam since she liked the previous circus performance – Algeria. Happy that her desire to watch Quidam will be fulfilled this evening, and it will be another opportunity for family bonding. I love my family!

Only two days ago, we went to Chinese Garden for its Lantern Safari display during this mid-Autumn festival period. A pity Shou Bi was not able to join us due to work. Both TP and I took leave so that we could accompany Mama Papa and to take care of them. Will post some photos when I’m using the computer back at home.

Yay, looking forward to this evening! Quidam!

1 comment:

m.e.l.e.r said...

am so glad that you got the tics :) was it good?