Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mixed Feelings

VB is out, and I'll be getting it on the 25th! But I'm having mixed feelings, coz VB is pretty good, but increment is nutty peanuts. Less than 2%! What is that?

Back to the blog I posted on 20 August, I can afford to buy all those in my "wants" list, and still have $5k savings. :) Can give some to parents too. Yay.

To recap, my list goes:
1) Classic Swiss watch (I’ve wanted one for ages!)
2) Roald Dahl’s children books
3) The Economist subscription
4) Laptop for me to do my work and surf the Internet during weekends at McDonald’s drive-out [don't want oreadi]
5) 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle

I can't wait to buy my watch! WW, let's go shopping this weekend oki? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3mths bonus? hahahahah

Regards
Stephen

nottoz said...

More
:)

Anonymous said...

6mths?